Don’t Hesitate to be Hafidh QuranDon’t Hesitate to be Hafidh Quran, praise be to Allah, the One with the Virtue and the Good. :
The merit of memorizing the Holy Quran
- Preserving the Quran is a followed Sunnah. The Prophet, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, preserved the Noble Quran and even Gabriel, peace be upon him, reviewed it every year.
- Memorizing the Quran saves its owner from the fire. The Prophet, may Allah prayers and peace be upon HIM, said: “If the Quran were placed in a cuticle and then thrown into the fire, it would not be burned.” Narrated by Ahmad.
- On the Day of Resurrection, the Quran will come as an intercessor for its family and keepers. The Prophet, may Allah prayers and peace be upon HIM, said: “Read the Quran, for the Day of Resurrection, will come as an intercessor for its companions.”
- That the Qur’an raises its companion in Heaven, as in the hadith: “It is said to the owner of the Quran: Read and recite it, and recite as you were reciting in this world because your status is at the last verse you read.”
- The Hafez of the Quran deserves to be revered and honored for what was stated in the hadith: “One of the glorification of Allah Almighty is the honor of the Muslim person of youth and the bearer of the Quran who is not precious and unfair to him ..” The hadith.
- Keepers of the Quran are the people of Allah and his own. In the hadith: “Indeed, Allah is worthy of people. They said: Messenger of Allah, who are they? He said: They are the people of the Quran, the people of Allah and it was his.
- Whoever memorizes the Quran is as if prophethood drew between his two sides except that he is not alive.
- The Hafez of the Quran is of high standing and of high stature. In the hadith: “Like the one who recites the Quran while he has memorized the Quran along with the honorable and honorable one.”
- Memorizing the Quran is an elevation in this world also before the Hereafter. The Prophet, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, said: “Allah raises up people with this book and puts others in it.”
- The Hafez of the Quran is more deserving of people to lead the prayer, which is the pillar of the religion, as in the hadith: “People lead their readers of the Book of Allah.”
- The real bliss is in memorizing the Quran. In the hadith: “There is no envy except in two: a man whom Allah has given the book, so he does it during the night and the edges of the day ..” the hadith.
- Memorizing and learning the Quran is better than the world and what is in it. In the hadith: “Does not one of you go to the mosque and teach or recite two verses from the Book of Allah Almighty that is better for him than two camels, three is better than three, and four is better than four and their numbers are camels.”
- The Quran has memorized the most recitation of people, as it is the most compiled of the reward for recitation. In the hadith: “Whoever reads a letter from the Book of Allah has a good deed in it, and a good deed is ten times it.”
- Memorizing the Quran is a reason for the life of the heart and the light of the mind. On the authority of Qatada, he said: “Build your hearts with it, and lend your homes with it.” On the authority of Ka’b, may Allah be pleased with him, he said: “Be upon you with the Quran, for he understood the mind, the light of wisdom, and the springs of knowledge and the most recent book is in the Compassionate era. In the Torah: “ Muhammad, I have revealed to you a modern Torah in which you open blind eyes, deaf ears, and hardened hearts.”