Surah NamlWhat do you know about Surah Naml? Where was it revealed? Here we will know everything about Surah Naml. This Surah is one of the Surahs of the Holy Quran and was revealed in Makkah.
More about Surah Naml:This great Surah consists of 93 Verses, and it is present in the 20th chapter. Surah Shuara’ was revealed to our Prophet (SAW) and it was before Surat An_Naml. We have to say that this Surah is concerned with the discussion of belief, monotheism, message and resurrection, and we are here to talk about the Message of such a great Surah.
The reason for naming Surah Naml:This Surah is a great one that shows cultural superiority based upon science and religion. Islam is not only a religion of worship, and Muslims must be superior in knowledge and civilization. The reason for this knowledge is that it raises the Islamic nation, so makes it above all nations. The naming of this Surah is the same as many Surahs of the Holy Quran. Surah Naml was named by this name due to the story of the Prophet Solayman (Peace be upon him) and his army with the ant. This story has happened in the valley of the ants. It was also named this name indicative of the success of the ants and their performance and organization. Surah Naml is a great Surah that talks about animal science.
The cause of Surah Naml revelation:There is no specific and clear reason for the revelation of this Surah like many Surahs of the Holy Quran.
Surah Naml in Arabic:Some great Verses of Surah Naml will be showed so that we will know its greatness. بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ طس تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْقُرْآنِ وَكِتَابٍ مُبِينٍ (1) هُدًى وَبُشْرَى لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ (2) الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ بِالْآخِرَةِ هُمْ يُوقِنُونَ (3) إِنَّ الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْآخِرَةِ زَيَّنَّا لَهُمْ أَعْمَالَهُمْ فَهُمْ يَعْمَهُونَ (4) أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ لَهُمْ سُوءُ الْعَذَابِ وَهُمْ فِي الْآخِرَةِ هُمُ الْأَخْسَرُونَ (5) وَإِنَّكَ لَتُلَقَّى الْقُرْآنَ مِنْ لَدُنْ حَكِيمٍ عَلِيمٍ (6) إِذْ قَالَ مُوسَى لِأَهْلِهِ إِنِّي آنَسْتُ نَارًا سَآتِيكُمْ مِنْهَا بِخَبَرٍ أَوْ آتِيكُمْ بِشِهَابٍ قَبَسٍ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَصْطَلُونَ (7) فَلَمَّا جَاءَهَا نُودِيَ أَنْ بُورِكَ مَنْ فِي النَّارِ وَمَنْ حَوْلَهَا وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ (8) يَا مُوسَى إِنَّهُ أَنَا اللَّهُ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ (9)
Transliteration of the Surah:
- Taseen, tilka ayatul Qurani wa ketaben mobeen.
- Hodan wa boshra lel mo’meneen.
- Alladhina youqemoonas salata,wa you’toonaz zakata wahom belakherati hom youqenoon.
- Eannal ladhina la you’menoona belakherati, zayynna lahom a’malahom fahom ya’mahoon.
- Olaeka alladhind lahom soo’ol azab, wa hom felakherati homol akhsaroon.
- Wannaka latolqqal Qurana mel ladonna Hakeemen Aleem.
- Ez qala Mousa leqawmehi enni anastu naran sa ateekom menha be khabaren, aw ateekom be shehaben qabasen, la allakom tastaloon.
- Falamma ja’aha noodiya an booreka man fen nar, waman hawlaha, wasobhana Allahi rabbil Alameen.
- Ya Mousa ennaho Anna allahol Azizol Hakeem.
Translation of Surah Naml:
- Taseen, these are the Verses of the clear book.
- They are the guidance and good tidings for the believers.
- People who establish prayer and give Zakat, and believe in the Hereafter.
- People who don’t believe in the Hereafter, we have decorated their deeds to them, so they wander blindly.
- For these people there will be the worst punishment, and they will be the greatest losers in the Hereafter.
- Oh Muhammad! You receive this Holy Quran from one wise and knowing.
- When Musa (peace be upon him) said to his family, I have perceived a fire, I will bring you from there information or will bring you a burning torch that you may warm yourselves.
- But when he came to it he was called “Blesses is whoever is at the fire and whoever is around it.
- Oh Musa! It is I_Allah, the exalted in might, the wise.”